I had a wonderful day with everyone milling around here at home. Lots of noise. We hung up a blanket to the opening of the AP room where the office shares space with the library and dirty laundry (laundry room), but it just didn't hold back the joyful noise we tend to make. LOL Oh well. I can block it out. I'll just be praying Chris can figure out how to as well. We have major paper work for the business to get done. We've been changing things up as we go through growing pains. Ugh and praise the LORD all roolled into one!
So, I have much on my mind. Spiritual life, family, homeschooling, business, friends...and all that goes with those things. My, how they enter twine so very much! My mind is always jumping from one thing to another without really ever finishing the first thought through. I am praying that God will give me more clarity on what is most important in each area and just focus on those things.
I am meditating on the following scripture:
Jeremiah 29:8-14I haven't been in Babylon for seventy years. Not even seven years. But I do feel like the last several years have been VERY difficult. But I know that God is faithful. He promises that when we seek HIM, we will find HIM, we will find HIS understanding...and that will lead to a peace that will pass my understanding...and will give me HIS strength.8For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.
9For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.
10For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
Isaiah 26:2-4
2Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.
3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
I pray that you will rest in Jesus Christ this year, enjoying the blessings He sends, and fighting the battles in His strength.






No comments:
Post a Comment