Monday, January 2, 2012

Did I do anything today???

Why is it when we go to clean up, it gets so much messier first? It's kind of scary. But I can see that the office is shaping up. Things are getting a bit more organized. Not completely there yet, but we'll get there soon. I'm actually excited to see if everything will go smoother this year. I sure hope so.

I am so grateful to God for my oldest son. He is a natural when it comes to cleaning and organizing. Since I missed receiving that gene...and being a mom of many in a smallish house.... Well, what can I say? Only the Lord knows how much I appreciate the gift He has given me. While I was slaving away in the AP room, Clay tackled part of my bedroom. He had the harder job. My bedroom is the catch all room. Anything that has no home...finds a home in my room. ~ack~ THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! Not sure yet HOW and WHERE. But I do know WHEN and WHY. Starting today because my husband and I deserve to be able to walk into our room and get to our closet without tripping. Not sure where we/they are going to put everything...but it won't in there any longer. ~smile~ Lot's of Goodwill items ready to go.

Well...this is day two in my blogging reformation. I think day three will be the record...if it happens. LOL

No comments: