First...my precious girls have been playing around with the camera. Hannah has been watching my sister take pictures of herself and others by holding the camera out facing herself and snapping. Valerie will try over and over until she gets a good one. She usually succeeds. Hannah has been practicing it here at home. It cracks me up. I must admit that it drives me nuts to see all these pics of some holding their arms out to snap a pic of themselves. I really couldn't tell you why. The angle maybe??? But it seems to be a part of life now and I'm getting use to it. ( pssst...I've been known to do this too. shhhhhhhhh But I haven't posted one or intend to post one. *shaking head vehemently* I like using the webcam better. ;) )
Second...some other important things in life. ;) My bible for reading and searching for mush needed wisdom and understanding, coffee (which I have just picked up drinking and not quite sure why), mobile phone for texting my hunny, iPod for music and playing Words with Friends and computer for my social outlet and business. Notice social outlet came before business??? Don't pay attention to the bills. They are not important!!!!
Sorry the picture is so dark. I need more light!!! Now Chris will yell vehemently! LOL He's been trying to talk me into florescent lighting. He will win. Actually I think it's my camera flash that's not working. Need to see about that.
Signing off for today. Let's see if I'm back tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment