Sunday, September 27, 2009

I give up.

I have spent a couple of hours...yes...that's right...a couple of HOURS...trying to get my play list working. I think I will just wait for some guidance. Have any you want to give?

I think that setting up blogs are very difficult. I don't seem to learn very quickly, but I am working on not giving up. Standing firm and onward I go. I'm thinking I need to start another blog that I can practice on though. LOL Well, at least nothing funny will happen here. ;)

I am very fond of smilies. Do you know if there is a way to get them onto my blog???

That's it for tonight. I missed out on game night tonight so that I could mess with this blog...and then didn't get very far. :/ Not a great trade.

Time to put Alan down for bed. Goodnight my friends.

No comments: