FOR TODAY
May 10, 2010...
Outside my window...are clouds in the sky that will prayerfully bring rain.
I am thinking...about friendships.
I am thankful for...my children and how they blessed me yesterday for Mother's Day.
From the learning rooms...ABC's are our friends.
From the kitchen...smoke is filling the air. UGHHHHH LOL
I am wearing...my bed dress being lazy this morning.
I am creating...a mess on my desk.
I am going...to get my desk clean!
I am reading...Left Behind for kids. :)
I am hoping...to lose more weight since I have been stuck here for a couple months.
I am hearing...my children chatter, the fan running and cars driving by.
Around the house...the day is beginning.
One of my favorite things...is a candle burning.
A few plans for the rest of the week: work, work and more work.
Here is picture I am sharing...

Chris, Nathan, Ben, Sarah and John planting corn and squash.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com
Outside my window...are clouds in the sky that will prayerfully bring rain.
I am thinking...about friendships.
I am thankful for...my children and how they blessed me yesterday for Mother's Day.
From the learning rooms...ABC's are our friends.
From the kitchen...smoke is filling the air. UGHHHHH LOL
I am wearing...my bed dress being lazy this morning.
I am creating...a mess on my desk.
I am going...to get my desk clean!
I am reading...Left Behind for kids. :)
I am hoping...to lose more weight since I have been stuck here for a couple months.
I am hearing...my children chatter, the fan running and cars driving by.
Around the house...the day is beginning.
One of my favorite things...is a candle burning.
A few plans for the rest of the week: work, work and more work.
Here is picture I am sharing...

Chris, Nathan, Ben, Sarah and John planting corn and squash.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com






No comments:
Post a Comment